Facilitators

Pam Fracareta:

pf178@yahoo.com

Tim Kenney

timkenneyeghs@msn.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

WELCOME!

Pam and I want to thank you for participating in Planning for Change in 2009. We hope you find this blog helpful during the course and use it to share:

1) your writing-- we all love an audience for our writing. Use this forum to post some pieces in hopes of getting some feedback.

2) your questions-- need some help or some direction? Post your question on the blog and see if anyone can help you find an answer.

3) Know someone in your school considered an expert in a certain area? Share that person's name and expertise.

4) useful links-- come across links in your research that you feel would be invaluable to the group? Share them here.

and this blog can be used for so much more. It is yours. Make it yours and use it. It is not often that you get to share ideas with like-minded teachers from other schools. Use this as an opportunity to elicit feedback,. share ideas, and develop a greater sense of collegiality.

See you in July.

5 comments:

  1. The blog looks great, Tim. I am looking forward to using it and becoming more comfortable with the technology that is available to us. Maybe, when it comes to technology, I will only be hundreds of steps behind the students, rather the thousands plus I feel I am currently.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog. Even though my daughter had to show me how to use it, I'm sure it will be very helpful. I look forward to our July session.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone,
    I'm thrilled to be part of the Planning for Change conversation. I watched the I-Search powerpoint online and wonder what questions you will ask and what story you will tell in the end. I wonder if you will collect data by interviewing, making observations or by looking at student work, as well as by researching your topic. I wonder if you will get started even before your institute begins. I'm excited for you.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just looked at this and was amazed at all the comments --and the early morning hours some of you keep! I'm looking forward to this summer's session--neat topics and wonderful new participants and returning colleagues. I'll be away for a bit (exciting trip to England with two of our grandchildren 10 and 12...Harry Potter and all that stuff!)but will catch up when I return. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am already getting some ideas for next year from those readings. Thanks Pam!

    ReplyDelete