Facilitators

Pam Fracareta:

pf178@yahoo.com

Tim Kenney

timkenneyeghs@msn.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day One

Pam and I are always excited at the start of each PFC class. I know I enjoy meeting and networking with a group of teachers who are dedicated to teaching and learning. Hopefully you will get the time you need.

I enjoyed journal writing today in class. It is always good to write again. I hate that I don't make time for it like I should--and I know I am not alone with that. Carolyn--thank you for sharing. Our prayers are with you. (Your strength is evident.) We'll have to ask Julie on Monday about her husband's test. If not, apparently she has a lawyer on speed dial--"I want my table, dammit--alimony be damned!"

Double check research paper topics:

Michaela-- creative writing
Debi--character ed and friendship
Carolyn--Field guide to school
Maggie--voice with writing
Ann--Socratic seminar
Susan--writing portfolios/ process and evaluation
Julie--managing reading and writing workshops
Jerilyn--multi genre research paper/ viewer journal

Does anyone know of resources for others?

To the computer lab--no printer. Time for the tech guy at RIC. ("If you take a look at your superdicamulator and click f7 then you will interface the motherboard with the CPU.....hehehehehe....") Computing 101 with Susan and Debi.

Back to the room for discussion.

Another great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment