Facilitators

Pam Fracareta:

pf178@yahoo.com

Tim Kenney

timkenneyeghs@msn.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

It was fascinating today to learn the differences and similarities the elementary level has as compared to the middle and high school level. At times, it sounds like we are speaking another language and then soon enough a commomn thread line of ideas apears for all to relateto. My thoughts are with Carolyn tonite, praying for her continued strength and courage. Thanks everyone for sharing today!

1 comment:

  1. I too am amazed when common links appear between elementary and high school. Many times, I tap the brains of my friends that are elementary school teachers, especially for discipline ideas. More than once, I have applied ideas from them in "lively" classes I have and they work like magic. I guess it is true, the little child remains in us through our entire lives.

    ReplyDelete