Facilitators

Pam Fracareta:

pf178@yahoo.com

Tim Kenney

timkenneyeghs@msn.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Okay...checked email, checked facebook, watched a clip of a film in preparation for my presentation, checked the blog...I guess there's no more avoiding it. Time to dig into all of my notes, papers, research and get this paper done. Boy, some things never change. My mom chuckled at the fact that here we are X years later and I still follow the same patterns I did in high school. Just don't let my students know. See you in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Jerilyn - I'm with you!!! I always know that I am in total avoidance mode when my house is clean...and here I am at 9:32 (no matter what the post time says!) still hashing out this paper! Good luck :) See you in the AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comments...seeking diversity (Linda Rief's title) in learning styles!

    ReplyDelete