Facilitators

Pam Fracareta:

pf178@yahoo.com

Tim Kenney

timkenneyeghs@msn.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recap of class Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We started class as usual with writing in our journals and reading. The reading ranged from funny to heartfelt, and as always, the self-proclaimed reading whore had to share.

Today we realized why and how Maggie rocks. She even shared how she’ll rock wicked hard next year when it comes to teaching voice. I may try to sit next to her again, in hopes that the rocking is contagious.

Susan discovered how portfolios can help all kids and wooed us with singing and gifts.

Julie followed Sue’s presents with a spelling quiz. Boooo! Seriously, she discovered several ways to implement spelling instruction into a writing workshop. Even the high school people were impressed.

Everyone, don’t forget your homework for Ann!

2 comments:

  1. I think we should add "Reading Whore" to our list of t-shirts! Actually, I guess I'd need one that says "Spelling Trollop"...and while we're at it, we might as well add "Blog Queen" and "Maggie Rocks!" We are going to need a whole PFC-Wear Catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll run it by Beverly...I think I did see a line item in the RIWP budget for a PFC-Wear Catalog!

    ReplyDelete